|Spot the Difference|
Day “Seven” *** Object “The Divine Duo”*** Disclaimer “It’s not a mirror image and yet it is” Cameraman “Your Truly”
So we come to the last day of the Write Tribe Festival. Before I say anything my heartfelt bow to all the UBC challengersrs … You Guys rock!!! Just seven days and I am struggling already and you guys managed it for 31 days … This is incredible!!!
So, coming to my Day 7 picture … My most favorite thing in this whole world are my twin brothers Archit and Rochit … They are my colour Pink (Know more about this in colours-of-my-life The best “Buy One Get One” offer I got till date. September is their Birthday month; God sent them to us on the 25th day of the Ninth month. Ma had a normal delivery, so they were handed over to us at a time gap of twenty minutes. (Well, just to clarify, I was only 1 year 1 month old, when they came.) So with this twenty minutes gap, one became elder and one younger, assuming, Papa didn’t mix them up till the time an identification black thread was tied to the elder one, Archit.
They were absolutely identical. Ma tells me there were instances when one was fed milk two times and the other one deprived of his share. As Kids, the duo was madly famous in our neighborhood. People would come to our house asking them to be dressed in identical clothes and would take them all around the locality.
We share a special bond … I am the only person who has till date never mixed them up .. I just know who is who … Even today in old pictures, where Ma Papa cannot differentiate the two of them, my word is the final. As kids, we grew up together as a unit, and even till date we don’t need to see or hear each other to know what the other person is upto.
So to end the festival of Words, which has seven as the theme; let me tell you seven things that make both of them replicas and yet seven other things that makes them their individual selves.
SAME SAME STORY
1. Both of them have the exact same face cut, features and height.
2. Both of them are great painters. I have already shared one artwork by Rochit.(gods-own-eyes)
3. Both of them love to eat.
4. As kids, both of them fell sick for the same reason at the same time.
5. Both of them are 1000 times more responsible and sincere than me. They are the “ideal boy” kinds
6. Both of them are the nicest and most humble people I know.
7. Both of them love me the most, and will go to any length and breadth to see a smile on my face.
BUT DIFFERENT STORY
1. While Rochit relishes non vegetarian food, Archit till date has not even tasted anything moving.
2. While Rochit is the Sunny Deol, Archit is the Sanjeev Kumar of the house. Basically Rochit a No-Nonsense Guy and Archit – Wont Hurt a Fly guy.
3. Rochit loves to drive, Archit never tried his hands on driving. He believes in being chauffeur driven (in his case his driver is Rochit)
4. Rochit is a BIG cricket fan, will watch 1993 cricket match between Australia and England with rapt attention, and Archit only watches Daily Soaps on Start Plus and Colours.
5. Rochit is a Papa’s kid and Archit the perennial Mumma’s boy.
6. Rochit can only make Maggie and tea, and Archit is the “Sanjeev Kapoor” ..makes delicacies which even Ma cannot.
7. Rochit is the slogger and Archit the Royal Highness …
If you ask me, I love both my Precious, just the same, for all the same same and different reasons. I cannot imagine my life without them.. They inspire me … I want to be them… Sensitive, emotional, caring, loving and humble.
I am celebrating the Write Tribe Festival of Wordsand will be posting every day for seven days, starting 1st September. The theme for the Festival of Words is “seven“. I have decided to post my top 7 photographs which I hold very close to my heart.