Wednesday, January 22, 2014

whodunit!!!



“This looks like a sunny day. Aaee  took me out of bed and dressed me up.

Oh so we are going out!! Yippee …. I am wearing my favourite  green shoes and orange-blue cap and Aaee is in her lovely blue saree.

But I am still sleepy so I cry. To distract me, Aaee has given me her handphone to play, while she is buying sweets.

Happily I look around …Oh what is this big drum for?? Let me see….

Gosh I dropped the phone!!!


Aaee is in such a hurry she doesn’t even remember. Unaware, she leaves the shop.”


This was written for Write Tribe's 100 Words on Saturday , which is a picture prompt given by Vidya Sury whose bag is always full of amazing ideas and stories.


12 comments:

  1. Ha Ha...Aaaee is gonna have a heart attack to find out that the phone is not with the little one!! Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaee will have a bad time now. A very different story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha!! What will happen when Aaee remembers her missing phone!! :D Fantastic story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...Aaee shouldn't have given the phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was priceless!! Wonder how long it will take before Aaee misses her phone. Probably won't notice till she gets home because she will be too preoccupied with "music" coming from the big drum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaee won't be very happy when she comes to know how she lost her phone :) Imaginative and sweet post

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-) I can really imagine this happening! Great little story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Gosh! Poor Aaee will be furious to know how he dropped the phone. Iove the Maharashtrian tone and simplicity you've brought in the story.
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/100-words-on-saturday-2014-3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol imagine what aaee would do once she reaches home, if she is anything like you and me she would first laugh :P

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Aaee! Ha ha.... she's not going to find this funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...Your words are my treasure ...