Sunday, January 5, 2014

He Loves me




I could not wait to open my eyes and start my day today. This is the day I have been waiting for since the last 5 years. I fell in love with Ayaan the very first time our eyes met. But never could I fathom his inclination. 

And today he has asked me out for a date. He says he has to tell me something.

With a pounding heart and dreamy eyes I look at him. Is this THE moment??


Finally those unbelievable words meet my ears...

”Nupur I am in love”

a pause and I gasp

“with your little sister”…..



A 100 word fiction  written on the prompt “My Little Sister” at Write Tribe




28 comments:

  1. Awww..what a heartbreak...silly Ayaan, why does he have to come over and tell her THAT?? How imature...I guess the protagonist is better off without Ayaan :) Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique take on the prompt...liked..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! :D Loved the punch line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...just as well I don't have one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. thats a creative take.. but a heartbreaking one !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...that was an interesting twist...heartbreaking for the protagonist though but cleverly written!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!! That's heartbreaking!!
    You have written it fabulously! The twist is an interesting take! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh what a twist at the end! Gr8 take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's so sad, but an excellent take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! That will break her heart! A fab twist!! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twist in the tale is heartbreaking! Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aka ruskin bond, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa...that's the bomb!! Not the best news you'd want to hear from a crush!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an unexpected truth. Very good narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oopz! That was a heartbreak. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome!! purrrfect take on the prompt woman :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well if that isn't a slap in the face I don't know what is! Awesome take on the prompt. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heartbreak and embarrassment! Really sad...
    A nice post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...Your words are my treasure ...